Afternoon Deligh #12
The Top Ten Running Tshirts I WISH I Made Myself!:
Did you play sports in High School? What did you and your team write on your shirts?
- “Kick assphalt”
- “Your pace or mine?”
- “The faster I get there, the faster I can start eating.”
- “I bust mine so I can kick yours!”
- “Athletes run. Everyone else just plays games.”
- ”Why are all these people following me?”
- “Runners are crazy: LSD one day, Speed the next” (in case you were wondering LSD = Long slow distance; LSD and Speed are types of workouts)
- “FARTLEK” (also a running workout and a silly word!)
- ”If running were easy, they’d call it your Mom”
- “To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.” -Steve Prefontaine
Posted on April 20, 2012, in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.